This post may contain affiliate links and we may earn compensation when you click on the links at no additional cost to you.
This easy low carb chili can be eaten alone or with hot dogs. A bunless chili dog topped with cheese would be a yummy quick lunch or dinner.
- 1 pound - Ground beef (I used Grass-fed Organic)
- 1 cup - Tomato Juice
- 1 can - Diced Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup - Onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup - Celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup - Mixed Bell Peppers, chopped
- 1/8 cup - Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp. - Ground Cumin
- 3/4 tsp. - Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp. - Celtic Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp. - Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp. - Oregano
- 1 pinch - Cayenne Pepper
- Avocado Oil Spray
- Brown grown beef with onions, peppers and celery.
- Add tomatoes and spices, mix well.
- Cover and simmer on med/low for approx. 15-20 minutes.
- Once done, allow to cool slightly.
- Divide into 4 containers and consume or freeze within 4 days.
-Top with grated cheese and sour cream
-Serve with Whisps Cheese "chips" Get them here
-Serve with a bunless hot dog
Steph’s Neck of the Woods is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for websites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com, an affiliate advertising program to connect potential customers directly to a company of interest. As an affiliate, Steph’s Neck of the Woods may receive a commission for any recommended products purchased by our readers. You can purchase by clicking on the links provided. Choosing to purchase helps support this site but does not increase the c
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 108 Total Fat: 6.75g Carbohydrates: 9.2/6.4 netg Fiber: 2.8g Protein: 19g