This easy low carb chili can be eaten alone or with hot dogs. A bunless chili dog topped with cheese would be a yummy quick lunch or dinner.
- 1 pound - Ground beef (I used Grass-fed Organic)
- 1 cup - Tomato Juice
- 1 can - Diced Tomatoes
- 1/4 cup - Onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup - Celery, chopped
- 1/4 cup - Mixed Bell Peppers, chopped
- 1/8 cup - Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp. - Ground Cumin
- 3/4 tsp. - Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp. - Celtic Sea Salt
- 1/4 tsp. - Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp. - Oregano
- 1 pinch - Cayenne Pepper
- Avocado Oil Spray
- Brown grown beef with onions, peppers and celery.
- Add tomatoes and spices, mix well.
- Cover and simmer on med/low for approx. 15-20 minutes.
- Once done, allow to cool slightly.
- Divide into 4 containers and consume or freeze within 4 days.
-Top with grated cheese and sour cream
-Serve with Whisps Cheese "chips" Get them here
-Serve with a bunless hot dog
Steph’s Neck of the Woods is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for websites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com, an affiliate advertising program to connect potential customers directly to a company of interest. As an affiliate, Steph’s Neck of the Woods may receive a commission for any recommended products purchased by our readers. You can purchase by clicking on the links provided. Choosing to purchase helps support this site but does not increase the c
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 108 Total Fat: 6.75g Carbohydrates: 9.2/6.4 netg Fiber: 2.8g Protein: 19g