This post may contain affiliate links and we may earn compensation when you click on the links at no additional cost to you.
This is a simple low-carb/keto friendly lunch idea. I used 3 boneless, skinless chicken breasts that once cooked and chopped, weighed 15 ounces before adding the other ingredients.
- 3 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 4 ounces - Celery, chopped
- 3/4 cup - Mayo (I used Duke's brand)
- 1 tsp. - Onion Powder
- Bake Chicken Breast until well done.
- Allow to cool and place in refrigerator overnight.
- Cut up cooled Chicken Breast into small chunks.
- Chop celery, to desired size.
- Combine chicken, celery and mayo. Mix well.
- Sprinkle onion powder, mixing as you add.
- Evenly divide Chicken Salad into 6 containers with lids.
Store in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
Enjoy alone or serve on a lettuce leaf, low carb roll or wrap.
Can't finish the 6 containers in 4 days?
Simply 1/2 the recipe, or better yet, share with a low carb friend 🙂
Serving Size:4.0 ounce
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 319 Total Fat: 27g Sodium: 165mg Carbohydrates: less than 1g Fiber: 0.32g Protein: 21.7g